shabby background

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Christmas gift for you?

I really enjoy creating comic strips at stripgenerator.com, and I would love to make a strip for you. For Christmas 2010! Just send me a short story of how you want your story to be told. It can be something funny, something touching, something interesting....No strings attached just as long as you allow me to share your strip freely. You can use it in your greeting cards, gift tags, desktop, cd cover, book cover, diary cover, scrapbook, etc....

A friend told me this story of his experience when he was a cabin crew more than a decade ago.
                                  *pls click on the pix for larger image
He made sure his passenger got more than he had asked for. Yup, he went heavy on the alcohol. And the poor passenger was knocked out for the rest of the 12 hour flight! Don't worry, he has quit long time ago....which means you will not be served by him by any chance :D

Send me an email eileen@budgetestore.com . Will accept last request on 15 Dec 2010. Hope to hear from you soon, cheers!

4 comments:

DG said...

LOL!!!

Thanks for the kind offer, Eileen! Very tempting. I'll get back to you. It is a wonderful idea! Thanks again.

Mum in the Making said...

Wow! I'll go think up my story, thanks! :) And hohoho... am relieved he's no longer at large on flights! But I think it sorta serves the passenger right, for asking for everything!

Euphoria said...

What a great idea! I´ll think about something and I´ll let you know...

Mum in the Making said...

Hello... didn't manage to send in any requests for comic strips, but here's wishing you a blessed Christmas to you and your family! :) Have a great year ahead!