shabby background

Friday, May 14, 2010

It's the thought that counts

Very early Mothers' Day morning, I was awaken by Jonah. He was whispering something to me which I couldn't really hear. We didn't want to wake my husband so I got up and went out of the room to hear him out. Rubbing sleep from my eyes, he told me what happened.

                                  *Pls click on pix for larger image

I went into the bathroom expecting the worst scenario. It wasn't as bad as I had expected because he hasn't had breakfast yet! But I appreciate his intentions and thankful for the thought :) It would be a pleasant surprise though, if his stomach hasn't played him out.

5 comments:

Euphoria said...

How sweet!!! I like Jonah very much. His intention totally counts.

Eileen W said...

:> I think so too!!

Mum in the Making said...

Awww... that was sweet of him! :) And I really like all the comic strips you've been putting up... next time you could print them all into one book for a keepsake for your boys! :)

Hope Jonah gets well soon...

Eileen W said...

Thanks MamaJ :) Love your idea and I might just do that!

DG said...

AWw. so cute!