think vegetable is one of the hardest thing to stir fry. It was a skill hard for me to master to get them soft to eat and still green when cooked. Not anymore :). About 15 years ago, my mom bought me a set of Queen cookware as a house warming gift. She didn't tell me that they were special and I used them like ordinary pots and honestly, I was quite hopeless when it comes to cooking. Until about 4 years ago when I attended a cooking demo in my neighbour's home, I couldn't believe I actually own a set of wonderful pots that do miracle cooking! Let me do a demo here....
1) Wash, drain and cut onions, carrots and brocolli.
2) Put pan on medium fire, put in some cooking oil and cut onions, then cover it.
*Note: you do not need to wait till pan is hot before putting oil and onions.
3) When you can smell the onions flavour, uncover the pan. Stir the onions and see if they are soft. If not, cover pan again. If onions are soft, throw in brocolli and carrots. Cover pan.
4) When you can see bubbling at the edge of the cover, spin the cover. If it spins around easily, uncover pan. See video.
6) Cover the pan again and turn flame to low. *Note: you don't need to stir the vegetables after adding the seasonings.
7) When bubbling appears and cover can be spinned, turn off fire. Mix the vegetables with sauce already in pan and serve.